4 PARA on Exercise

Admin

Site owner
Staff member
Reaction score
They say a picture paints a thousand words but this really does capture the role, activity and tempo of 4 PARA.

Be under no illusion, 4 PARA are an operational unit and, as evidenced by the photographs above, a battalion that thrives on getting out in the field and honing the skills the Parachute Regiment are renowned for.

@4 PARA HQ is an official account controlled by serving 4 PARA ranks. Should you have any questions or want to discover more about applying don’t hesitate to contact them.

Collieryboy

Reaction score
I love seeing the pics of 4 PARA. I always feel like they dont get enough attention from the main para reg pages. Same for RMR really. The exercises pictures always look brilliant. I can imagine many people looking at them and fancying it.

Aldo

Reaction score
This literally makes me want to join more if that’s even possible. This is the sort of thing you want from joining! What is LFTT ?

Aldo

Reaction score
I love seeing the pics of 4 PARA. I always feel like they dont get enough attention from the main para reg pages. Same for RMR really. The exercises pictures always look brilliant. I can imagine many people looking at them and fancying it.
Totally agree.

Blisters

Reaction score
The thing about 4 Para is that they hold themselves to a really high standard and work hard to match the abilities of regulars Paras. Inserting via Chinooks and live firing is exactly what regular battalions would do.

Millseed_B

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these and seeing them in action actually makes me want to join more! It’s great that it isn’t just words on a leaflet and there is real proof that 4 para get out on big exs, crawling through ditches and firing an array of weapons! How often do exercises come up and how does it work with who gets selected to go?

Nutter

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these and seeing them in action actually makes me want to join more! It’s great that it isn’t just words on a leaflet and there is real proof that 4 para get out on big exs, crawling through ditches and firing an array of weapons! How often do exercises come up and how does it work with who gets selected to go?
Couldn’t agree more and the sharpshooter range pics are very cool