Assessment Centre Questions

Woody

Reaction score
To be honest I figured I just run in my joggers...It's what I've been training in.

San Carlos

Reaction score
To be honest I figured I just run in my joggers...It's what I've been training in.
They make you wear shorts mate. Sports kit is Shorts, plain T-Shirt (short sleeved), training/running shoes (with laces not slip-on shoes). You arrive in sports kit. I had tracksuit bottoms on over the top for travelling and as soon as it was time to run I stuffed my trackies in my bag.

Woody

Reaction score
They make you wear shorts mate. Sports kit is Shorts, plain T-Shirt (short sleeved), training/running shoes (with laces not slip-on shoes). You arrive in sports kit. I had tracksuit bottoms on over the top for travelling and as soon as it was time to run I stuffed my trackies in my bag.

Ah fair enough. I'll do the same. Cheers.

Joe-Singh

Reaction score
All information everyone's provided is good, just follow the instructions, I also took a suit as advised by AFCO but just ended up being another price of kit I had to lug around. Be confident, address everyone as staff unless advised otherwise, any uniformed soldiers address by rank, I was asked what phase one/two training would consist of for my main option, and also why I wanted to join the Parachute regiment.
If you get med deferred, don't stress might just be something simple and means you've got extra time to train.
Hope this helps