Assessment Date

Mac_t1lt

Reaction score
Genuinely a bit worried about the med ball. Not trained for it and no access to any. No idea how far I can throw it. I’ll keep smashing press ups and hope it’s enough
Mate don’t be, its normal to be nervous as I’m sure it means something to ya but on the day you’ll dash it and wonder why you even worried about it lol I ran solidly and kicked my ass for more than a year and was still nervous but on the day it disappears and you smash it. Buy a kettle ball from Amazon and sit in your garden against your house (if you have one) / (a garden not a house) and just throw that.

Mac_t1lt

Reaction score
Could of swore I read @PhysMan had an interview at his AC?? When do you have your formal interview now
Yeah when you do full AC, you’ll do your medical, cognitive tests, team tasks (not at the moment due to covid), RFTE and interview, I just went back to do fitness stuff as got deferred last year. Formal interviews should still be conducted at the end of your first visit

Redders

Para Reg
Reaction score
Well done to those joining the Reg who have passed the AC. First step done now but don’t get complacent and keep grinding. Remember who you are joining and don’t be weak! Good effort lads and start brushing up on Reg history