Bleep test

RunnerChick

Reaction score
Does any one have a link to the actual bleep test they use in AC in order to properly practice ?

Joe-Singh

Reaction score
There's two types of bleep test one I believe is 17m, the one you'll do at AC is 20m, aslong as you pick an app that states 20m distance you should be good to go

Last edited:

Snows

Reaction score
Good question, I remember it being irritating as hell to find the correct version. It used to be the 20m one with the Aussie intro voice and the posh British guy saying the levels (22:24 long) - perhaps @The CSM can confirm this is still the one used?

I have a copy of that one in MP3, if you want / trust an anonymous download, send me a PM and I'll link it for you.

Last edited:

Mac_t1lt

Reaction score
Does any one have a link to the actual bleep test they use in AC in order to properly practice ?
YouTube 20M bleep test - i use the Aussie one, no issues there, my only ‘worry’ (if you can call it that) is wether I accurately measure out 20 metres. At a height of 183cm on the dot I’ve concluded that 20m (for me) is just over 26 steps or 25 ‘paces’ but I could be wrong and could find myself with an extra few metres at AC so to compensate I always aim for higher levels. That’s my logic anyway 👍👍