Depot

Apex303

Reaction score
Great insights @Apex303 . Would you say the PT standard is PRAC level from the start. Running aside what were the gym/circuit type sessions like?
It won't be far off, if you struggle on PRAC with something make sure you work on it. PRAC is clearly tried and tested so just trust the system. You'll be hating life during most phys sessions. Embrace the suck.

But remember PRAC isn't the end goal, so don't neglect any component of fitness (in moderation) strength, speed, flexibility etc...

Circuit wise, Fintan on the RM forum will be a good start but don't overdo it. Crossfit WODs or Grizz phys I found helpful but just master the basics. Press ups, sit ups, burpees etc...

Dot

Reaction score
It won't be far off, if you struggle on PRAC with something make sure you work on it. PRAC is clearly tried and tested so just trust the system. You'll be hating life during most phys sessions. Embrace the suck.

But remember PRAC isn't the end goal, so don't neglect any component of fitness (in moderation) strength, speed, flexibility etc...

Circuit wise, Fintan on the RM forum will be a good start but don't overdo it. Crossfit WODs or Grizz phys I found helpful but just master the basics. Press ups, sit ups, burpees etc...
Such a great point mate! So many I think are just training for PRAC and might neglect the likes of press ups just cause they aren’t tested at PRAC. But from what I’ve heard you will do a ton in training even in the accom corridors. So it’s important you don’t just train for prac

Apex303

Reaction score
Such a great point mate! So many I think are just training for PRAC and might neglect the likes of press ups just cause they aren’t tested at PRAC. But from what I’ve heard you will do a ton in training even in the accom corridors. So it’s important you don’t just train for prac
Bring Sally up challenge will give you a good indication
Plus not rushing your reps, do them controlled full range of motion.