Hi Men at war episodes

ASNT

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I've uploaded the series men at war the paras again! ..it was taken down and have reuploaded it since we are at lockdown and have plenty time on our hands!

I hope this is ok with the admins..I have no interest in asking for subscribers or likes.. I know when I first was planning to join the forces I scoured the internet for as much footage as possible!

Link below..if not acceptable please delete admin!

Aldo

Reaction score
Mate cheers for this- essential viewing

Admin

Site owner
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome and no issues from me. If you want to post any further episodes just start a new thread in our general section.

Thank you!

Scraps

Reaction score
Good work @ASNT I was planning on doing this myself. 👍

A note for prospective recruits - THIS IS ESSENTIAL VIEWING.

It is an actual reg intake so while it's probably a tiny bit tweaked for TV this is literally as close as you'll get to seeing what it's like. I would pay particular attention to the training staff and their attitude to the recruits. As I pointed out on other threads, it might be harsh seeming but they aren't there to make you feel warm and fuzzy boys. They are there to turn you into a paratrooper.There are lines in that show that slay me everytime it's hilarious.

Blisters

Reaction score
The recruit singing in to the platoon is a little window into the strange and wonderful things that happen in the corridor.

Dot

Reaction score
Some savage instructors though! You wouldn’t want to get in a scrap with them

Fizz

Reaction score
Proof that everyone has to start somewhere. The key to understand is they have all gone through what you are about the to go through.