James Elliott Mental Resilience Coach

jameselliott

Para Reg
Reaction score
Hi all,

For those who don't know me, from either parachute instruction, or indeed my mental resil coaching, my name is Jim.

I am a PTI and a PJI working currently split between B coy and the recruit training. I am a mental resilience coach on civi street as I was the 2IC of all the British Army mental resilience delivery, before that, I was an Army Parachute Jumping Instructor at RAF Brize Norton, and before that, I was in a Fire Support Team from 7 attached to the 3 Para BG for 10 years (ish)

Any resilience/well being/performance/mental health questions, please fire my way and I shall endeavour to answer them.

Thank you for having me, its a real honour.

Jim

Mac_t1lt

Reaction score
Big welcome and thanks for taking the time Jim.

Lots of para hopefuls on here including myself so it’s a touch when we get lads like yourself jumping on to share their knowledge and experiences 👍

jameselliott

Para Reg
Reaction score
Big welcome and thanks for taking the time Jim.

Lots of para hopefuls on here including myself so it’s a touch when we get lads like yourself jumping on to share their knowledge and experiences 👍
Thanks mate, I look forward to helping I shall post regularly.

HGH77

Reaction score
Hi all,

For those who don't know me, from either parachute instruction, or indeed my mental resil coaching, my name is Jim.

I am a PTI and a PJI working currently split between B coy and the recruit training. I am a mental resilience coach on civi street as I was the 2IC of all the British Army mental resilience delivery, before that, I was an Army Parachute Jumping Instructor at RAF Brize Norton, and before that, I was in a Fire Support Team from 7 attached to the 3 Para BG for 10 years (ish)

Any resilience/well being/performance/mental health questions, please fire my way and I shall endeavour to answer them.

Thank you for having me, its a real honour.

Jim
Brilliant to have you here mate. I Follow your stuff online and it is always an interested read. No doubt you will be an asset to the forum. Welcome!

Dot

Reaction score
Wow, great to see @jameselliott on here. I also follow you on Instagram and you’ve really helped me. I’m hoping to join soon and this place has been a god send! Thanks for joining to help us prepare

San Carlos

Reaction score
This place gets better and better. Thanks for joining Jim. I have my start date for depot and can’t wait to get stuck in. Also great you have a PTI background too as a lot of phys questions here too but really interested in mental resilience too!

Scraps

Reaction score
Absolutely top drills having a fully fledged head expert on here. A deep resource for everyone.

Hi Jim, looking forward to picking your brains at some point!