Merry Christmas you horrible lot

Scraps

Reaction score
I've been informed by other human beings that possess more social skills than I do that it's customarily the done thing to wish everyone a merry Christmas. In my quest to attempt to be a nicer person I suppose this applies to you cretins too...

Joking aside, it's been one big stinking arsehole of a year for everyone hasn't it. But, like I was saying boys, always look for the positives in a crappy situation. Enjoy your Christmas, make sure that the people you care about know that and be ready to smash out the new year. Hopefully next year, certainly the third and fourth quarters when everyone is vaccinated, things should start getting back to normal.

I've been busy this last week or two with stuff but I'll be back on here swinging from the weekend with the rest of my SA80 thread and some mental attitude stuff that Tony, Iron and myself have been thinking about.

Have a good one, stay safe and don't get fat.

- Scraps

Last edited:

Collieryboy

Reaction score
I've been informed by other human beings that possess more social skills than I do that it's customarily the done thing to wish everyone a merry Christmas. In my quest to attempt to be a nicer person I suppose this applies to you cretins too...

Joking aside, it's been one big stinking arsehole of a year for everyone hasn't it. But, like I was saying boys, always look for the positives in a crappy situation. Enjoy your Christmas, make sure that the people you care about know that and be ready to smash out the new year. Hopefully next year, certainly the third and fourth quarters when everyone is vaccinated, things should start getting back to normal.

I've been busy this last week or two with stuff but I'll be back on here swinging from the weekend with the rest of my SA80 thread and some mental attitude stuff that Tony, Iron and myself have been thinking about.

Have a good one, stay safe and don't get fat.

- Scraps
Merry Christmas Scraps and all the other gents on here. This forum is flying in its infancy really. All the best for 2021.

Tony_m

Para Reg
Reaction score
Well said Scraps. Remember lads not to throw away any phys gains over Xmas and keep it ticking over. Have a good one lads

Admin

Site owner
Staff member
Reaction score
Good on you @Scraps

Merry Christmas everyone. The forum has had a fantastic start and already has become an online resource with vast amounts of relevant information about joining Para Reg.

What is making it a success is quality members who continue to add content and stoke the fire. A particular thanks to the serving and former Paras who are taking the time to answer questions. We’re incredibly privileged to have support from 4 PARA who are already providing potential recruits with the answers they seek.
Keep it up and we will continue to grow.

Nutter

Reaction score
Merry Christmas lads and spare a thought for blokes away overseas. Keep smashing the phys and bare in mind the AFCOs are on Xmas leave now.

Mac_t1lt

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and New Years gents - I’ve got 20 pushups per can and 30 sit-ups per chocolate to keep the balance then a best effort 3miler in the evening after some turkey 🦃 🤢😈