New guy, AC next Thursday

Mayan91

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd introduce myself before posting. 29yr old, hoping to pass AC soon with the levels required to attend PRAC.

Have been obsessing about becoming a Para for the last 9 months, reading and watching anything I can find about it, as with most applicants I'm sure. I've trained hard (but probably not in the smartest way) and wish I had found this place sooner.

Will be posting in the forums, next couple of days as I have a few concerns.

Any constructive responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mac_t1lt

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd introduce myself before posting. 29yr old, hoping to pass AC next Thursday with the levels required to attend PRAC.

Have been obsessing about becoming a Para for the last 9 months, reading and watching anything I can find about it, as with most applicants I'm sure. I've trained hard (but probably not in the smartest way) and wish I had found this place sooner.

Will be posting in the forums, next couple of days leading up to my AC as I have a few concerns.

Hello mate welcome and good luck 👍👍

Admin

Site owner
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I’ve edited out the date of your assessment centre for your own security and privacy.

Plenty of information here so don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Mayan91

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. No problem Admin, thanks for the help

San Carlos

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd introduce myself before posting. 29yr old, hoping to pass AC soon with the levels required to attend PRAC.

I’ve passed PRAC and starting soon so happy to help. @Mac_t1lt and @PhysMan are both good lads who have passed AC recently

Mayan91

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Have read most of the threads here and there is some great advice for sure.

Simo2020

Reaction score
Hi I've also passed AC recently and is easy, last level of bleep test you need to dig in a little bit to get 11.6 but it's no where near impossible! Good luck!

HGH77

Reaction score

Welcome mate. Get stuck in. This place is a goldmine for potential recruits haha!