Time off during training

HGH77

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am aware that at the moment this will be dependant on the virus and any restrictions or policies that may be in place because of it. But if COVID wasn’t happening how often do you get time off training and how long for? Thanks.

Joe-Singh

Reaction score
I think because of covid, your less likely to have time off, not entirely sure what the policy is atm

Joe-Singh

Reaction score
Sorry I read that wrong, without covid it would be the normal weekends off and I believe I was told two weeks off inbetween phase one and two,, but I've also been told that isn't always given too, hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in

Last edited:

Bongo

Para Reg
Reaction score
There will be a families day around week 6-7 where your families can visit and this is usually followed by a long weekend. You’ll then get the odd weekend off after this to go into town to get supplies. Most go to Richmond or Darlington.

HGH77

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply’s lads. Another one that’s along the same line as this so I won’t make a new thread for it. What is the policy on phone access and contact with family and friends. How often is this privilege given to you and how long for? Thanks