Virtual Insight Night - 5th MAY ZOOM DETAILS IN FIRST POST

RunnerChick

Reaction score
110% yes as I missed the last one due to working. I heard fantastic things about the last one and would be very keen to attend

Sam W

Para Reg
Reaction score
Fantastic idea and I personally know two civvie colleagues who would be interested. Happy to fire them your way.

LLB

Reaction score
To anyone thinking about attending, do it. It was incredibly helpful and really answered a lot of questions. It confirmed 100% for me and that 4 PARA was a good fit

Dutch2210

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea, I'd like to join the virtual meeting if possible

Reactions: LLB

Collieryboy

Reaction score
Any one considering this should get on it. I attended the last one. I'd attend this one but found out everything I needed to know. The format works excellently and you will get to know whatever you want to know. It's much more engaging than the RMR style one where it's pre recorded and you can't interact directly with the presenters. It was actually a bit of a laugh and good craic too.

LLB

Reaction score
Any one considering this should get on it. I attended the last one. I'd attend this one but found out everything I needed to know. The format works excellently and you will get to know whatever you want to know. It's much more engaging than the RMR style one where it's pre recorded and you can't interact directly with the presenters. It was actually a bit of a laugh and good craic too.
Likewise. 4 PARA have been absolutely fantastic with their engagement and really are willing to support you through the recruitment process. The insight event was great and I can’t recommend it enough guys

RunnerChick

Reaction score
I was gutted I missed the last one. Outside of the polished looking social media pages there really isn’t anywhere you can get real 4 PARA information so this is a great idea. It’s far better to be able to ask actual 4 PARA ranks than just speaking with the army recruiters on the army careers page.

Crispy

Reaction score
I was at the last one it was well good and answered all the common questions

Burns

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to say that I would also be very interested in attending an online presentation event.